Owner/ Manager Program
Is this program for me?
You are a successful owner or manager of a small or medium-sized organisation, ready to take your business to the next level. Your business may be facing challenges that you are unsure how to handle, or you may see new opportunities in the marketplace that you want to seize.
Leadership 21 is a program specifically designed to meet the needs of owner managers of Australian small or medium-sized businesses. Our approach is centred on effective development that is practical, relevant and grounded in the reality of your business.
There is no assumed knowledge and previous formal education is not required.
Leadership 21 allows you to take time out from the day-to-day pressures to focus on the elements that will make both you and your business more successful. We deliver programs nationwide, bringing the program to you in your busy schedule.
How will this help me and my business?
Past participants report:
- Business growth
- Clear strategic business goals
- Efficient & resilient business processes
- Higher revenue
- Improved work/life balance
- Increased profitability
- Stronger leadership skills
You will gain immediately applicable strategies to deal directly with the challenges and opportunities your business faces. Specifically, you will:
- Clarify your short, medium and long-term goals - and work out how to get there
- Develop your business strategy. Gain skills and knowledge to execute it
- Learn practical skills in finance, strategy and management
- Find the time and skills to become proactive, rather than reactive
- Identify opportunities for new markets and developing new products
- Build strong business networks with other successful small and medium-sized business leaders, as well as leading experts in a range of fields
- Strengthen your leadership skills to gain the most from your people
- Improve your work/life balance and decrease stress
- Develop your people-management skills to engage and motivate your workforce
About the program
The program consists of a unique, multi-faceted learning approach, spaced over the course of six to eight months. You are able to implement changes in your business as the program continues, gaining support through both your successes and your challenges.
The program journey includes:
- Four face-to-face residential workshops (a total of 10 days away from your business)
- Six sessions with your learning group and business coach
- Five one-on-one business coaching sessions
|Program dates||Location||(excl. GST)||(GST)||Availability||Next step|
|NB: The education component of the program fee is GST exempt|
25 Sep 13 - 27 Sep 13
+ 27 Nov 13 - 29 Nov 13
+ 10 Feb 14 - 11 Feb 14
+ 24 Mar 14 - 25 Mar 14
6 Aug 13 - 8 Aug 13
+ 17 Sep 13 - 19 Sep 13
+ 24 Oct 13 - 25 Oct 13
+ 26 Nov 13 - 27 Nov 13
14 Aug 13 - 16 Aug 13
+ 9 Oct 13 - 11 Oct 13
+ 12 Nov 13 - 13 Nov 13
+ 10 Dec 13 - 11 Dec 13
Client story: Sar Major Canvas Goods and Trailers, SA
Client story: Poachers Pantry, Canberra, ACT
Client story: Powerplants Australia, VIC
Client story: Working Three, VIC
Q&A: Rodney Fox, Managing Director / Owner, Health Safety Environment Australia
Q&A: Andrew Cromarty, Owner / Managing Director
If you are an Enterprise Connect member please contact Deb McLatchie, Client Service Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org /+61 3 9349 8446
For further information, please contact our National Enquiry Centre:
Toll free 1800 00 66 80 (AEST business hours)
Telephone +61 3 9349 8788
Facsimile +61 3 9349 8799